Emily Perkins, our beloved Then-Jane from The Oregon Trail, is starring in a remounting of Home/Sick this month, the hit show from her artist collective The Assembly. Originally performed in 2011, the show has graced the stage at The Living Theatre, Wesleyan University, and The Odyssey Theatre in Los Angeles. Congratulations Emily!
505 1/2 Waverly Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11238
A Little About The Show
Disgusted by the Vietnam War and the government's repression of those seeking equality domestically, a handful of leaders from the 1960s student movement seized control of Students for a Democratic Society and reshaped it in the name of overthrowing the United States government. Believing violence to be the only means to transform American politics and society, these passionate idealists accelerated a movement to a revolutionary fervor, but left a country behind.
- Edward Bauer
- Ben Beckley
- Kate Benson
- Anna Abhau Elliot
- Luke Harlan
- Emily Perkins
- Devised and written collectively by The Assembly
- Directed by Jess Chayes
- Scenic Design - Nick Benacerraf
- Lighting Design - Miriam Nilofa Crowe
- Sound Design - Asa Wember
- Costume Design - Deanna Frieman
- Choreography - Sara Pauley
- Fight Choreography - Sean Chin
- Dramaturg - Stephen Aubrey
- Stage Manager - Marianne Broome
- Producer - Ariela Rotenberg