Frequent Fault Line Theatre stage manager, Brooke Redler (From White Plains, The Faire, Breathing Time) is still rocking it over in Kansas City! A couple months ago, she was hard at work as the Assistant Stage Manager for Our Town. Now she’s the Production Stage Manager for this year’s 34th annual production of A Christmas Carol at the Kansas City Repertory Theatre. I’ve written about what a great tradition productions of A Christmas Carol are across America and this production is sure to carry that torch proudly!
November 21 – December 26, 2014
Kansas City Repertory Theatre
4949 Cherry St.
Kansas City, MO 64110
A LITTLE ABOUT THE PLAY
Kansas City’s favorite holiday tradition is back for its 34th season!
A ripping good telling of the classic story of Ebenezer Scrooge, the curmudgeonly businessman who requires the intervention of a few spectral guides to understand the true meaning of Christmas and life. Complete with lively musical numbers, ornate costuming, and dashing stagecraft, Dickens’ classic tale of hope and redemption continues to remind us what’s really worth celebrating – at the holidays, or any time!
- Book - Charles Dickens
- Adaptation - Barbara Fields
- Director - Jerry Genochio
- Production Stage Manager – Brooke Redler
- Asst. Stage Manager - Rachel M. Dyer
- Scenic Designer - John Ezell
- Costume Supervisor/Additional Design - Tyler Wilson
- Lighting/Projections Designer - Jeffrey Cady
- Sound Designer - John Story
- Assoc. Scenic Designer - Gene Emerson Friedman
- Music Director/Conductor/Keyboards - Anthony T. Edwards
- Choreographer - Jennifer Martin
- Vocal Coach - Scott Stackhouse